...

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Clinique Colour in Bloom Set Preview

I used Clinique products when I was a teen, but for some reason in later years I got away from them as well as most department store brands.  I did always enjoy their gift with purchase events, however, so during the most recent one I decided to stick my toe back in and hauled quite a few products, including the Colour in Bloom spring set. 

This six piece set has a limited edition Color Surge eyeshadow palette, High Impact Mascara in black, Long Lasting Glosswear SPF 15 in stellar plum, Take the Day Off Makeup Remover for Lids, Lashes & Lips, Blushwear Cream Stick in shy blush, and a colorful and roomy floral makeup bag that I will actually use. 
Colour in Bloom set
Just as an aside, my bedroom growing up was the pinks and greens you see on the box and makeup bag.  My dad, who was a talented artist, painted my bed chartreuse green with pink morning glories climbing over the head and base boards.  My mother made a patchwork quilt to match.  It was bright, bold, and I've still got a soft spot for that color combination.

But back to Clinique.  I've used the makeup remover before and am glad to get some more, as I find it does work well.  That's also the kind of item that I typically like to get in sets as I'm loathe to purchase them on their own, for some reason.  All the other products are new to me, so expect some upcoming reviews once I get a feel for how they perform!

No comments:

Post a Comment