1. NARS Eye Paint in Transvaal
Mozambique, which performs equally well. Of the two, I wear Transvaal the most.
2. Nude Compliment 24 HR Color Tattoo Cream Shadow by Maybelline
3. Lucky Brilliant Gloss by Chantecaille
4. Pale Nude Liquid Eye Sheen Liquid Eyeshadow by Julep
5. Coral Tulip Joli Rouge Brilliant Perfect Shine Sheer Lipstick by Clarins
rouge à lèvre (I hope I didn't butcher that)!
6. Radiance Plus Golden Glow Booster by Clarins
What to say, but that I love this stuff. The natural ingredient based formula provides realistic color to my fair complexion. It's easy to use and I'm just now reaching the last of it, which means I got about 9 months of use from one bottle ($30). I'll be repurchasing.
7. Peau Vierge Correcteur in medium by Le Métier de Beauté
8. Save the Bees Palette by Chantecaille
9. Nectar Ceramide Cream Blush by Elizabeth Arden
10. Starina Original Skin Blush by Rouge Bunny Rouge
11. Ambient Lighting Palette by Hourglass
12. Creamy Beige 24 HR Color Tattoo Cream Eyeshadow by Maybelline
13. MAKE Super Matte Lip Pencil
|Urban Decay's Catfight mattifed|
14. Eye & Brow Maestro in Medium Brown 04 ($34) by Giorgio Armani
15. Mood Exposure Ambient Lighting Blush by Hourglass
16. Soul Mattes Eyeshadow Palette by Pür Minerals
I'm always on the lookout for good matte shadows, and this rosy toned palette from Pür Minerals has been getting lots of use from me in the short time I've had it. I love that it's talc free, and the shadows are never chalky while providing good color.
Honorable mention goes to Vincent Longo's Cheek & Lip Tints, which somehow manage to work equally well as both a lip and cheek tint. Usually it's one or the either, but this gel formula excels at both. They've been reformulated and mine are the older version, but hopefully the new formula doesn't disappoint.
I look forward to seeing what products join my collection in 2015, but these will continue to see use from me!