...

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Terra Cotta Cream Blush by The All Natural Face

Terra Cotta cream blush by The All Natural Face is the color of baked clay - hence the name.  I personally love orange leaning colors, and I find Terra Cotta very wearable on my warmer complexion tone.
Terra Cotta can be worn sheer or built up for more color, as the texture of the cream blush is lovely to work with.  I apply with my fingers and then use my blush brush to buff it out.  I don't find them patchy at all, and the finish is very natural looking.  The cream blushes can also be worn as a lip tint, although they need a gloss on top or they will look rather dry.
Terra Cotta on it's own
Terra Cotta with Rosebud Salve on top
I thought the cream and powder versions of Terra Cotta looked the same when swatched, so it really depends on what kind of formula you prefer.  The cream blushes wear surprisingly well on my oily skin, so I've been using them a lot this summer.
Terra Cotta powder on left, cream on right
The size of the blush is about that of a silver dollar, but a little goes a long way so I can see these lasting for quite a while.  Fortunately, the formula does not contain water, which gives these a longer shelf life.  Featuring a simple and natural ingredient list of organic jojoba oil, organic argan oil, candelilia wax, mica, titanium dioxide, boron nitride, and oxides, these are a steal at $5.75 each!
Disclaimer:  I purchased this.

2 comments:

  1. Oh man, you really did get a lot of these! I tend to stay away from cream blushes because I use them up very slowly and I get scared they go bad :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got 8 of them when they were on sale! Supposedly these have a long shelf life (2 years plus?) because they don't contain water. Honestly though, the only makeup I've had go bad on me have been lip balms, and I keep things ridiculously past their expiration date. No catastrophes yet, crossing fingers:-)

      Delete