...

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in Fiend

 Disclaimer:  I purchased this.
fiend: 
1. a. An evil spirit; a demon.
b. The Devil; Satan.
c. A diabolically evil or wicked person.
2. Informal One who is addicted to something:

I guess the informal definition above does apply, as Fiend is serving as my gateway lipstick into the 22 different shades offered in Urban Decay's new Revolution lipsticks.  I find myself wearing it a lot and wanting to collect more!
 Here is what Urban Decay has to say:
Our Pigment Infusion System™ gives Revolution Lipstick its super creamy texture, insane pigmentation, superior color dispersion and extended wear. Maxi-Lip™ defines and hydrates lips while making them look plumper and fuller. And a nourishing blend of jojoba oil, avocado oil, cocoa butter and shea butter keeps lips super moisturized and cushiony soft.
A warm leaning pink, Fiend is a great everyday kind of color for me.  It applies smoothly with good pigmentation, making it easy to get opaque coverage.  The formula is hydrating and my lips feel comfortable for the 3 hours or so wear that I get (that's about the norm for me, as I'm always sipping on something).
The tube has a nice heft to it, although it's a finger print magnet.  At $22 each, I'll be accumulating new colors judiciously, but I really do like these! 

3 comments:

  1. The packaging looks chic!looks hydrating
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is definitely one of the more moisturizing lipsticks that I've tried!

      Delete
  2. This was definitely a color I wanted!
    I got a mini size of catfight but it looks a bit too fuchsia for me so I may just hold back for now...

    ReplyDelete