...

Monday, February 8, 2016

Moody LipSurgence Lip Tint by Tarte

Disclaimer:  I purchased this.
I got Tarte's Moody ($24) back in November as part of a customizable set they were offering. I chose it because I thought it would be perfect for the fall season and because I wanted to step outside of the usual peachy pinks I gravitate towards. Turns out it was a great color choice!
Described as a deep berry and definitely a moody cabernet in the tube, Moody applies as more of a sheer berry stain.  It's lightweight but with a nice glaze that leaves my lips a lovely reddish stain.
I find the LipSurgence Lip Tint formula comfortable to wear but not as hydrating as I would like. The lighter formula also means I need to reapply every few hours, but it does not provide enough moisture for me to rely on it solely.  So, there's that.  I also think theses are a tad on the high price side at $24, but considering I paid a fraction that, no complaints here.
Overall though, I'm really enjoying Moody for it's super wearable color!

No comments:

Post a Comment