Laser-Free Resurfacer™ contains 33.5% Dragon’s Blood Complex™, a concentrate featuring Dragon’s Blood (5%), a red resin drawn from the Amazon’s Croton Lechleri tree, a native secret that helps reduce the appearance of inflammation and helps accelerate repair, Phytomoist Qusome™ (10%), Aquafill™ (5%), DRC Qusome™ (4%), plus a blend of Derm SRC, Chromocare™, Niacinamide PC & Alistin® (at 9.5%).
The price is a bit prohibitive at $75 (unless I see significant impact, which I didn't), so I'm glad I was able to try out the half-sized version first.
- Lancome La Base Pro: liked
- Shu Umera cleansing oil: disappointed at mineral oil being one of the main ingredients
- Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Daily Face Peel: liked
- DHC EGT cream: okay
- Whish shave cream: okay
- Peter Thomas Roth Laser Free Resurfacer: see above
- Oscar Blandi Texture Volume spray: do not like, but still used it. Leaves hair so stiff!
- Hugo Natural Volumizing shampoo: liked
- LaLicious Vanilla Whipped Body Soap: liked
- Yes to Tomatoes Clear Skin Daily Pore Scrub: liked, see review here
- Julep Dry Clean shampoo: too expensive for it's average performance
- Psssst! dry shampoo: love!