- Badger Cuticle Care: certified organic, this shea butter based ointment contains a host of lovelies such as extra virgin olive oil, caster oil, geranium, mandarin, lemongrass, cardamom, rosemary, seabuckthorn, and ginger essential oils. I'm getting better at taking care of my cuticles, and this will help! I find the more places I have a cuticle cream in plain sight, the more I use them. Sample is full sized and valued at $5.99.
- Vegan Lip and Cheek Cream in Peachy Rose by The All Natural Face: This is the new favorite I was referring to! Fitting that I was introduced to The All Natural Face through Eco Emi. These creams have such a nice finish and they wear extremely well on my oily skin. I know - surprised me too! I like these so much I've purchased 8 of them, which is not hard to do considering their reasonable price of $5.75. Sample is full sized.
- Purifying Cleansing Wipes by Nelsons Pure & Clear: these wipes contain natural ingredients designed to heal and calm acne prone skin, including homeopathic tinctures. Nelsons is new to me, but I was interested to see they've been around since 1860, when Ernst Louis Armbrecht opened a homeopathic pharmacy. Looking forward to using these! Sample is full sized and valued at $8.75.
- Coconut Hand and Body Lotion by Desert Essence: coconut is a go to summer scent for me, and this lotion features a surplus of tropical extracts to nourish skin. I'll be trying this one pronto. Sample value is 28 cents.
- Vegan Bronzer by Purely You Minerals: It's definitely bronzer season, and based on arm swatches alone, this one's a beauty. It's got a nice glow without being overly shimmery. I can see using this as an eye shadow, blush, and bronzer. I've swatched it more intensely below, but it buffs out to a lovely sheen. I'm estimating sample value at $1.75.
- Chipotle BBQ Chips by Beanitos Black Bean Chips: These were tasty, may have to track some down. I like that they have 7 grams of protein and 8 of fiber. Sample value is 66 cents.
- All Natural, Gluten Free Gummy Bears by Surf Sweets: Mine arrived melted together, but they tasted great nonetheless. Made with organic fruit juice and organic sweeteners, they include 100% of Vit. C per serving. I also liked the texture better than other gummy bears I've tried. Sample value is 45 cents.
- Wheatgrass Organic Heirloom Seeds by Botanical Interests: I always think I'm going to grow something from seed, and I rarely do. I'll add this to my other seeds that I've been meaning to plant:-) Sample value is $1.69.
|Maggie graciously modeling the bandana used in the packaging|
Disclaimer: I subscribe to Eco Emi for $15/month.
Linking up with Subscription Box Share: