I've definitely hit a wall concerning some of my resolutions, no doubt reflective of monotony now setting in and affecting my motivation regarding them. It's the day to day challenge of life, you know?
- eat better: start cooking more and eating out less
- exercise more: practice yoga/Pilates again, use a standing desk at work
- declutter house
- no buy on makeup/beauty items Jan-March: can develop a wish list and purchase one or two items from it in April
- 3 chick breasts
- 4 medium sweet potatoes, chopped
- 1 medium red onion, diced
- 10 small sweet peppers, chopped
- Swanson Thai-Ginger flavor infused broth, 1 box (really needed 2 boxes)
- 3 cups water (to make up for not having enough broth)
- 3 teaspoons Goya Cream of Coconut (was looking for coconut milk, but couldn't find any)
- white pepper and sea salt to taste
here). I'm not sure if I will get back on that wagon or go to a low-buy with a set amount I can spend each month. It was a good exercise and I think it showed me the value of creating a wish list as opposed to impulse buying, so I will definitely continue with that. So how was everyone's week - was it the good, the bad, or the ugly?