...

Monday, April 21, 2014

Bite Beauty Matte Creme Lip Crayon in Sweety

I guess I should be happy that I got Sweety ($24) back in March when I did, as it's currently showing as "not in stock" at Sephora.  Hopefully, more will become available, as this coral pink matte lip pencil is quite nice!
When I started my spring makeup buying bonanza, I noticed I was gravitating toward this hue with almost every single lip product I purchased.  I just love this color, as it connotes warm weather and swaying palm trees and flamingos and tropical drinks to me. 
Beyond the color, however, there's a natural ingredient based formula that doesn't dry out my lips.  No small feat for a matte lipstick!  I found Sweety comfortable to wear with a respectable wear time (for me) of 3-4 hours.  I'm tough on lip products, as I'm never not drinking/eating/licking my lips/blowing my nose/you get the picture.
After I realized how close in color the lip products I was buying seemed to be, I did comparison swatches to see if indeed I'd been buying dupes all along.  Fortunately, they are slightly different in tone or finish so that I didn't feel like I'd wasted my money, but I have started forcing myself to BUY OTHER COLORS.
Do you have a lip color that you find yourself buying over and over again? 

No comments:

Post a Comment