The set is $29.50 ($134 value) with any purchase, and you receive:
- Beautiful Color Moisturizing lipsticks in Dessert Rose and Rosy Shimmer (full size): these new long wearing lip colors (12 hours) claim to keep your lips moisturized all day long via the trademarked system Volulip.
- Beautiful Color Luminous Lipgloss in Sunset (deluxe mini): Infused with mango and shea butters to condition and help lock in moisture, and Maxi-Lip™ to plump the appearance of lips.
|Desert Rose, Rosy Shimmer, Sunset|
- Beautiful Color Lash Enhancing Mascara in black (deluxe mini): a new formula that contains peptides to enhance the look of lash length, density and curl with continued use. I haven't tried this yet, but it looks a bit dry to me. We shall see.
- Cermide Premiere Intense Moisture and Renewal Activation Cream SPF30 (deluxe sample): contains skin-replenishing lipids called Ceramides and high-performance retinols to help support skin's natural collagen. A full size jar will set you back $94, so I'm interested to see what this is all about.
- Eyeshadow and blush palette: the shadows apply smoothly and have nice pigmentation. I was a bit disappointed that the darker colors lost some of the vibrancy when applied - they tend to look darker on then the pan color would indicate. The blush gives more shimmer than color, so I used it as a highlighter.
|Romance, Mystic Violet, Tempting Taupe, Misty Teal, Sunset, Classic Khaki|
|Romantic Rose blush|
- Orange tote: love the look and color and would use as a purse, but the straps are rather thin and would probably tear within a few uses with as much as I pile in my bag. I'll use it for storage of beauty items not currently in use.