...

Friday, February 13, 2015

NOTD: Julep's Hartleigh

In light of tomorrow being Valentine's Day, I'm wearing Hartleigh by Julep.  Part of February's Maven boxes (see full review here), this glitter topper features shiny red hearts, white multi-sized glitter, and iridescent micro glitter. 
The hearts need a bit of fishing out and placing on the nail, but otherwise Hartleigh was easy to work with.  The hearts do stick up a bit (larger glitter pieces usually do), so a good top coat to smooth things out is needed.  I used Gelous, and two coats would have been better than one, but I'm lazy.  I'm wearing Hartleigh over Wet 'n Wild's Black Creme, which is a superb one coater and pretty much the only black I use (or have, for that matter). 
I hope you have a lovely weekend and whatever your plans may be, I hope you enjoy them.  Mine will involve 3 dogs in some form or fashion, and they wish you a Happy Valentine's Day filled with lots of treats :-)
Lily Raisin
Tallulah Belle
Maggie the Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment