...

Thursday, October 29, 2015

Tarte's EmphasEYES Cream Shadows for the Next Loving Your Unloved

Disclaimer:  I purchased these.
After a bit of thought I decided on Tarte's EmphasEYES cream shadows for the next volume of my Loving Your Unloved series, where I give some love to items that have languished neglected.  I have 5 shades and they are starting to dry out, so it's time to use'm before I lose'm!
These have gotten some use over the years but I do find the pots a bit small and therefore cumbersome when it comes to application.  Fortunately I have a small but dense brush that is working for me that I will use.  Below you can see how four of them looked brand new, and it will be interesting to see how much of a dent I put in them over the next month.
These were originally sold via QVC in 2011, but I purchased mine on sale from Sephora in December of 2012, so they are actually going on 4 years old.  I do see a few of these still for sale on Amazon (from Tarte), but I'm guessing they are few and far between having been limited edition.

No comments:

Post a Comment