...

Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Anatomy 24/7 Eye Pencil by Urban Decay

Disclaimer: I purchased this.
I purchased two items from the limited edition Jean-Michel Basquiat collection by Urban Decay: the Gold Griot palette and the 24/7 eye pencil in Anatomy. I was actually surprised at how quickly the items went on sale after being released, but that's a good thing if you are still trying to decide on if you want to purchase, although they are quickly going out of stock. I picked up Anatomy on sale, and it's a stunner.
I wasn't sure how the vibrant orange terracotta would look on, but it's surprisingly wearable. The formula is spot-on: creamy, intensely pigmented, and opaque. Probably one of the better 24/7 eye pencils I've tried, and I've tried most of them.
Here I'm wearing Anatomy over a light wash of several of the shadows from the Gold Griot palette, namely Enigma and Influence.
Mobile is currently experiencing day two of non-stop rain from Tropical Storm Cindy, which has got me feeling lackluster, tired, and ready for some sunshine. Which doesn't look like will be available anytime soon, as tomorrow is another day with steady rain.  See that red area? Yeah, that's Alabama in the bottom middle.
On top of that, my Westie Lulu is at the vet with some hard to diagnosis illness that scared the bejesus out of me when I came home on Monday. She's going to be 15 this year and I initially thought she was experiencing acute kidney failure based on her symptoms, although it now appears to be some some of bacterial infection perhaps brought on by her no longer functioning thyroid. She's still not eating or drinking so cannot come home yet, which makes me sad:-( But, on the bright side, it's not kidney failure. Rain, rain, go away and Lulu come home.

No comments:

Post a Comment