...

Friday, June 23, 2017

Rebel Rose MegaLast Liquid Catsuit Matte Lipstick by Wet n Wild

Disclaimer: I purchased this.
The Wet n Wild MegaLast Liquid Catsuit Matte Lipsticks ($4.99) claim to have vivid color and an ultra-matte finish that does not dry out your lips, and based on Rebel Rose, I'd say that's true. This is a really nice drugstore liquid lipstick!
Rebel Rose is a mauve pink that works for me, as it not too pale nor does not have too strong of a gray undertone. I'd say it's a good choice for those who like the idea of those mauvey-pink shades, yet need something that works with more neutral to warm tone complexions.
My lips did not suffer with this formula, which is a plus when it comes to matte liquid lipsticks. I experienced no crumbling or flaking, and baring an oily meal, wear time was a good 6+ hours.
The only thing keeping me from getting more of the Liquid Catsuit Matte Lipsticks are the colors: nothing else is particularly calling out to me. Hopefully Wet n Wild will expand the color range, but if not, I'm happy with Rebel Rose!

No comments:

Post a Comment