...

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Gorgeous Peach Ultra Vinyl Lip Pencil by Sephora

Sometimes, it's the ones you don't have any real expectations of that surprise you.  I believe I picked up Sephora's Ultra Vinyl Lip Pencil in Gorgeous Peach when it was on sale for $5 as a way to hit the magic $50 free shipping amount.  But dang if I haven't been wearing it several times a week in the past month, I like it so much!
I find Gorgeous Peach to be such a wearable shade, as it's peachy pink shimmer is smooth and packs the pigment of a lipstick with the shine of a gloss.  It's very comfortable on and wears for a good three hours, which is about my limit, it seems.
Now, for the semi-bad news.  The Ultra Vinyl Lip Pencils pop up in the sale section periodically, and Gorgeous Peach was not listed in their last go around, although some other pretty colors were.  I find that Sephora does that in their sale section - some days items are available, then they're gone, then they're back.  I know because I browse it daily :-)
Disclaimer:  I purchased this.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment