...

Friday, August 26, 2016

NOTD: Tish by Julep

Disclaimer: I purchased this.
Tish by Julep is described as a silver bell full coverage microglitter, and it reminds me of crinkled up tin foil. It was part of the December 2015 All Night Long collection, although I received it in one of the mystery boxes offered this month.
I would say it is indeed a full coverage glitter, as I used only one coat for what you see in these pictures. I liked the glimpse of bare nail underneath, although from a distance it looks almost opaque.
The inclusion of the black microglitter gives it more visual impact than if it were a straight silver glitter, and I don't have anything quite like it in the rest of my collection.  The closest would be OPI's Wondrous Star from the 2013 holiday Mariah Carey collection, although the black glitter in it is much larger.  Here's a photo for comparison, although I'm only wearing it on my ring finger.
I'll leave you with a picture of this little guy, and have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment