...

Monday, September 8, 2014

Baby Boo Cheek & Lip Gel Stain by Vincent Longo


Baby Boo is a lovely rose red/pink gel stain that gives your lips or cheeks a realistic looking flush of color.  I've been really impressed with the entire color line of Vincent Longo gel stains, as they really do work well as both a cheek or a lip stain, which is not always the case with items purporting to be multi-taskers. 

I put a few dots on my cheek and then blend out with my regular blush brush.  I haven't had any issues with the gel disrupting my foundation, and I get all day (8-9 hours) wear with these. 
For lips, I exfoliate first, apply the gel with the applicator, let dry, and then reapply again.  Top with a clear balm and you're good to go.
Available in 7 different shades ($24), Baby Boo is one that I gravitate towards on a regular basis.  The gel stains were recently reformulated and are now gluten and paraben free.  Good stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment