...

Friday, November 28, 2014

NOTD: Autumn Goodness with Julep, Zoya, and OPI

After over a week of bare nails due to laziness, I gravitated towards colors reflected in the turning leaves here on the Gulf Coast.  We don't really get the spectacular colors other areas do, but this year has been one of the better ones, no doubt due to a some early (and unusual for this area) cold snaps.
OPI's Orange You Fantastic from the Coca-Cola collection just slays me.  Gold and red glitter in a sheer orange tint, this is fall in glitter form.  Julep's Sheila was a bit of a revelation in that it's an easy one coater, and Zoya's metallic gold Ziv rounded out the trio and helped tie it all together.
I hope everyone is enjoying fall in whatever form it takes where you are at.  It's supposed to be in the sunny 70's on Sunday, so I'll be soaking that up while it lasts :-)  Linking up with The Nail Files hosted by Jennie Shaw:

 photo newbutton_zps284b4cd7.jpg

5 comments:

  1. Lovely! My nails have spent a lot of time bare lately too. It's horrible. haha I smudged up my nails very quickly after painting them and was like screw it, I don't feel like doing it again. lol I LOVE doing my nails...about once a week. I could never dedicate that much time to it every single day. haha That Julep color is really pretty! I have a nice row of evergreens/pine trees whatever the heck that don't ever change color. LAME. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mainly pine trees down here, with just a few pops of color every once and a while. I lived in New England for 10 years, so at least I got to experience how gorgeous autumn can be :-) I definitely don't miss the cold, however!

      Delete
    2. If I get out, I may see some color, but not hardly. Yes, it should be all pretty colors but no cold! haha

      Delete
  2. I can't tell you how jealous I am that you still have fall! Haha! And you're totally right--Orange You Fantastic is totally fall-in-a-bottle! It looks fabulous over the gold! Hope you're having a great, warm weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You live in frozen tundra land, or at least that's how I think of it! I'm sure it has it's own unique beauty, but my blood's too thin to discover it:-)

      Delete