|Manuka oil and Tea Tree oil from Pacific Resources International|
- Witch hazel: strong antioxidant and astringent properties and helps to kill bacteria on your skin
- Vegetable glycerin: natural humectant and helps to maintain skin's water balance
- Aloe vera liquid: antimicrobial properties, soothes, cools, and hydrates skin
- Rose hip seed oil: antioxidant rich (vitamins E, C, D, B-carotene, and a form of A) to help fight free radicals, essential fatty acids to help heal skin and improve skin texture and pigmentation
- Manuka oil: antibacterial, anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory, helps promote new cell growth. Manuka bushes grow only in New Zealand, and I purchased my oil from Pacific Resources International. You could substitute Tea Tree oil for Manuka oil, as they have similar properties.