Some people restrict themselves from buying new items until they finish up the ones they are trying to pan. My goals for Project Pan 2017 are primarily to finish products that are older or have just a small amount left to them and to restrict new purchases to items that are unique to my collection. I will not force myself to use up items I do not enjoy, as life is too short and I have too much to chose from.
I've chosen 17 items to use up in 2017, and some are carry overs from the Project Pan I started in 2016. I guess I should report on how I've done with that particular group of items, shouldn't I? All links are to previous reviews.
I finished three of the items above: the bareMinerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream, the Le Metier de Beaute Peau Vierge Correcteur, and the Smashbox Photo Op Under Eye Illuminator. I'm just about done with the Blonde Bombshell eyebrow pencil by Inika, which is now an inch long. I'm carrying over to Project Pan 2017 the Sunday Riley lipstick in Sunday, the Buxom lip glosses Cherry and April, the Supergoop CC Cream, and the Le Metier de Beaute eyeshadow in Naked.
|Naked in July|
|Peachy Keen (left) and Naked (right) in January|
- deluxe sample of Clinique CC cream that's about half used
- Le Metier de Beaue Peau Vierge (about 1/4 left in bottle)
- stila one step bronzer (1/4 left in bottle)
- TriDerma Pore Reducing Anti Aging Serum: level is at the top of my index finfer
- Urban Decay Complexion Primer Potion: this is so old it's not even made anymore and is almost full.
- Peachy Keen eyeshadow by Le Metier de Beaute
- Manna Kadar Priming Lip Stain in Lucky. I've used this quite a bit and cannot tell how much is left in the tube.
- Korres Cherry Oil lip gloss in Golden Brown, which has got to be at least 5 years old. Amazingly, it's still good but let's not tempt fate even more.
- Urban Decay's Lo-Fi from the Gwen Stefani blush palette.
- Blushing Beige blush by True Cosmetics, which is now TRUE Izaac Mizrahi. This is my oldest blush at about 5 years old?
- Nectar Ceramide Cream Blush by Elizabeth Arden, which will be 3 years old in April.
- Monster Super Shock Cheek by ColourPop: these dry out with time, so I better get busy.