...

Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Pure Nude Be My Highlight by Essence


Disclaimer: I purchased this.
I've had the Be My Highlight baked powder highlighter ($4.49) by Essence since fall of last year, and I've got to say I love it. If you are a fan of natural looking, luminous, glow from within types of products, then this is a winner.
Essence is such an affordable brand, and while not everything I've tried works for me, I've had luck with their blushes, lipsticks, and now this highlighter. There is some powder kickup, but when applied to the skin the finish is a gorgeous satin shimmer that does not emphasize skin imperfections.
This is the highlighter I reach for when I know I'll be in meetings and interacting closely with people all day. I tend to go more low key neutral in those situations, polished as opposed pop, if that makes sense. On days where I know I'll mainly be working in my office, I get a bit more daring. But still relatively neutral :-)
I noticed that Essence products are currently buy 1 get 1 at 50% off at Ulta, making them even more of a better deal. Seriously, the Pure Nude Be My Highlight puts products that cost 7-8x more on notice.  

No comments:

Post a Comment