"Developed in collaboration with one of the oldest French fragrance houses, tracing its roots back to the 1800s, Cote d’Azur was conceived to be beautiful and bright yet calming and composed—the perfect morning wake-up call, afternoon pick-me-up and evening mood-setter. The signature scent awakens with hints of citrus-soaked Italian bergamot, pink lemons, white peach, cassis and muguet, balanced with Aomori apples and leafy greens. Cedarwood, white amber and musk lend their soft woody notes, while Cuba’s national flower, la mariposa blanca, creates a sensual and invigorating experience throughout the day."
here is a great post that dives deeper into the options available.
|Firebird (sheered out)|
- Unwash Bio-Cleansing Conditioner (deluxe sample)
- Spackle Tinted Under Makeup Primer in Champagne by Laura Geller (foil)
- Double Take Baked Powder Foundation by Laura Geller (deluxe sample)
- Amika Nourishing Hair Mask (deluxe sample)
- Nuface by Carole Cole Prep-N-Glow (1 dual sided cloth)
- bareMinerals Skinlongevity Vital Power Infusion Serum (deluxe sample)
- Frownies Eye Gels (1 pair)
- Japonesque Pro Performance Makeup Wipes (foil, 1 wipe)
- Sonoma Scent Studio's Fig Tree (vial sample)
- DHC Dry Skin Care Cream (foil sample)
- Miu Miu perfume (vial)
- Ulta Beauty Mattifying Balm (deluxe sample)
- Estee Edit Pink Peony Overnight Water Pack (deluxe sample, discontinued)