...

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Mirenesse Lip Bomb Glossy Lacquer #22

Disclaimer:  I purchased this.
The Lip Bomb Glossy Lacquers from Mirenesse are designed to combine the benefits of a gloss, stain, and lacquer in one product:
"Colour that drenches your lips for a juicy high impact colour that's feather-light and super-moist with a velvety finish. Power packed with non-smearing pigment that lasts and lasts. Colours may be mixed easily to create countless intense or nude looks depending on your fashion mood! Infused with a breath refreshing mint taste and Lip Perfecting Spheres plus caring vitamins." (Source:  Miranesse)
I received #22, a rosy mauve with gold shimmer, in a recent Hautelook beauty bag.  Intensely pigmented, this did apply easily and wore well for a good 4-5 hours.  At about the 3rd hour I felt like my lips needed some moisture, but the color was still going strong.  The texture reminds me of a liquid lipstick with a satin finish. 
Mirenesse is an Australian company, and the two lip products I've tried from them thus far have been impressive (you can see my review of Glossy Kiss here).  Prices are a bit steep, as this gloss goes for $35.10.  Mirenesse does run lots of flash sales on their site, which is probably the best way to acquire items.  A flash sale on Saturday had a bundle of 4 of the Lip Bombs for $70, plus shipping.  I've also seen sales where all you pay is shipping costs (about $10 per item). 

No comments:

Post a Comment