...

Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Black Friday Sales That Got My Money: Le Couvent des Minimes

Apparently, Black Friday sales now start way in advance of even Thanksgiving, but that's fine by me. I'm definitely an online shopper as opposed to fighting crowds in stores, plus I like to take advantage of ebates and get a little cash back with my purchases. If you have not signed up for ebates, you really should. Here is my referral code to sign up, just in case (I get referral bonuses that would be lovely to accrue, but you can also go directly to ebates.com to sign up).  Back to the sales that I decided were just too good to pass up.
The first one that caught my eye is from Le Couvent des Minimes, where you can get 30% off if you spend over $50, up to a maximum of $45 off a purchase of $150. No code was required when I went through the email link, but BLACKFRIDAY16 is what was at the bottom of the email if the discount does not automatically show up in your cart. There is also a nice PWP deal on the Sereine Holiday Tote above ($46), making it $15 with any $45 purchase. I got one, along with The Delicateness Kit ($29.50):
The Loving Pouch ($29):
Exfoliating Shower Pulp ($12):

All totaled, I saved a little over 50%, which is not bad. I love Le Couvent des Minimes fragrances and always get compliments when I wear them. I'm wearing the Botanical Cologne of the Missions as I type this up, which is an inexpensive gem that has been described as a "boozy vanilla". Check out Fragrantica for more reviews on it, but it's a definite love for me. A warm weather favorite is their Botanical Cologne of the Minims, which features a bracing blast of citrus with it's grapefruit, blood orange, and lemon top notes. I took advantage of an Ulta sale to pick up the Botanical Cologne of the Morning and the Botanical Cologne of Love (and should be arriving today), so between the two sales I now have all of the fragrances offered. I'll do some reviews soon. What Black Friday sales are you taking advantage of?

No comments:

Post a Comment