...

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Go Go Green LE Great Lash Mascara by Maybelline

I've been on a bit of a colored mascara kick lately, so when I saw the display of LE colored Great Lash mascaras by Maybelline, I knew I would pick up a few. 

Go Go Green is my favorite of the two that I got.  It applied smoothly, although I did get some slight clumping when I attempted a second coat.  The color is vibrant without being too obvious  and paired really well with the new L'Oreal Infallible eyeshadow Golden Emerald.

I got mine at Rite Aid for $5.39 each, and this week if you buy $10 worth of Maybelline products you get a $3 off  +UP reward.  Tomorrow I'll have Pop of Purple, which is proving to be the more temperamental of the two.

Disclosure:  I purchased this.


2 comments:

  1. Wow, how have I not seen these yet! I am obsessed with colored mascaras, even though my lashes are so dark that they hardly ever show up lol. The green looks awesome, can't wait to see the purple one as well =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was surprised at how well the green showed up on my lashes! I may try the blue one next, as the only other blue mascara I have is a bit too bright for my taste.

      Delete