...

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Memento Lip Tar by Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics

Memento lip tar
I happened across an article at TotalBeauty called 7 Underground Brands You're Not Using...Yet and guess who was one of the brands mentioned?  Yep, Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics, and specifically their lip tars.  As noted in the article by celebrity makeup artist Fiona Stiles, "They are the most intensely pigmented lip products I've ever seen, which is why they're a real go-to in my kit."


I showed you NSFW last week, and now here is Memento.  Described as a plum-toned pink, it reads as a medium neutral toned pink to me, leaning neither too warm nor cool.  It's probably the most wearable shade on it's own of the set I got. 

A small dot is all you need to cover your entire lip, and I apply with a lip brush.  The finish is matte, but it does not look dry, as there is a a slight sheen even after dry down.  These wear comfortably and last for several hours on me, which is pretty good considering I'm tough on lip products. 

Totally unrelated, here is my EOTD which I really liked.  It's a bit of a gilded taupe look.  Urban's Decay's 24/7 eyeliner in Baked is becoming a go to liner for me.


Disclaimer:  I purchased these.

1 comment:

  1. Your EOTD is gorgeous and I love Memento on you! This is one of the lip tars on my wishlist!

    ReplyDelete