I thought the variety of products included in January's box was very balanced, as I received:
- Hot Mama! blush by the Balm (makeup): sample value $2.82
- Amika Color pHerfection shampoo (hair care): sample value $1.04
- My Multi-Purpose mattifying moisturizer (skin care): sample value $10.20
- Deborah Lippman Stripper to Go (nail care): sample value $2
- Skinny Chic by Harvey Prince (fragrance): sample value $2.20
The value of this month's box was $18.26 and overall I'm quite happy with the contents and look forward to trying everything out!
Disclaimer: I subscribe to Birchbox for $10/mo. If you'd like to subscribe you can use my referral link (I get points for anyone who subscribes) or you can go directly to Birchbox and sign up.