...

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Lorac Front of the Line Pro Liquid Eyeliner in Navy

Lorac's Front of the Line Pro Liquid Eyeliners are my favorite of the liquid eyeliner category.  I've acquired three of them now, and navy is performing every bit as well as the black and charcoal versions did.
Why do I prefer these over others I've tried, such as stila or Eyeko?   Mainly because of the tip, which is not felt like the two I cited.  Felt tips have a tendency to fray over time, which compromises the precision of the line you can achieve.  I've had no issues with fraying or with the Lorac pens drying out in the 2+ years I've owned the oldest one.
I love a good navy liner, and this one is a true, dark navy blue.  You can go thin or thick with these liners, and once they dry, they are budgeproof until I remove them with an oil based cleanser at the end of the day.  If I know I've got a long day and don't want to have to deal with makeup migration issues (something that's all to common with hooded eyes), these are a go to.
Navy is also a power color for me, as I find myself gravitating towards it when I'm in a professional situation where I want to look polished but not bland.  Lorac's Front of the Line Pro liners are $23, but Ulta occasionally features them as a deal of the day at 50% off, which is when I acquired Navy.  Available in 4 colors, brown is the only color I don't have but will definitely snap up if it goes on sale.  Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment