- Lotus: Refreshes tired skin and reduces signs of strain and fatigue.
- Ginseng: Tones and energizes while providing a tightening effect for a plumped and supple complexion.
- Pearl: Perfects and brightens with natural-origin pearl to create high luminosity.
- Pomegranate: Awakens, energizes, and protects the skin with antioxidant-rich natural pomegranate extract.
- Honey: Nourishes and balances to soothe and refresh dry or sensitive skin.
Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Glycosyl Trehalose, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Triethanolamine, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Tremella Fuciformis (Mushroom) Extract, Piroctone Olamine, Nymphaea Alba Flower Extract, Polyquaternium-51, Maltodextrin, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Extract, Citric Acid, Fragrance, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate.The additional ingredients for the Lotus mask are:
- Lotus Flower Extract, Aloe Vera Leaf Extract, and Rice Extract: Refresh and provide natural moisture.
- Corn Starch Extract: De-stresses and relaxes skin, leaving it rested.
My final thoughts are that these are expensive ($6) and I think they would be better priced at about $4. I'm glad that Asian skincare products are becoming more accessible to Western consumers who know where to look, but mass market options are still few and far between and Western comparable products are always more expensive, it seems like:-(