...

Thursday, May 21, 2015

Flash Lacquer 523 by Giorgio Armani

Disclaimer:  I purchased this.
Can you believe I got this Giorgio Armani Flash Lacquer over a year ago and have barely worn it?  What's wrong with me, because this baby is gorgeous!
I love the glossy translucency combined with the bright watermelon pop of color.  What I wasn't expecting is the stain it leaves behind once the gloss wears off.  Better still, my lips felt moisturized even after the gloss was gone, to the point that I didn't feel the need to reapply to comfort my lips.  That's rare for me.
Work is still keeping me crazy busy, with lots of meetings that take me from campus to the hospital(s) and back again.  So, as I was rushing from the hospital back to campus for a meeting and looked in the car mirror to see my lips were still nicely colored and felt comfortable 4 hours after leaving the house (plus sipping on iced coffee and eating a granola bar), I was happy. 
No more neglecting you, Flash Lacquer 523.  You've impressed me and more than justified your $30 price tag.  You rock.

No comments:

Post a Comment