...

Friday, August 21, 2015

Birchbox for CEW Mass Appeal Beauty Collection Box

Disclaimer:  I purchased this.
Birchbox has their CEW Mass Appeal and Prestige Beauty Collections boxes for sale now, and I decided to get both of them.  Today I'm featuring the Mass Appeal box, which is actually my favorite of the two (I think).  At least, it's the one I've been pulling items from the most to use this past week, in particular the Olay Regenerist Luminous Eye cream.  I like!
The CEW Mass Appeal box ($15) features six items available from most drugstores, with four them being full-sized!

Burt’s Bees® Lip Crayon in Sedona Sands ($9) – Full size
Cetaphil® Gentle Skin Cleansing Cloths ($2.99) – 10-Pack
LANEIGE Water Sleeping Mask ($5.75) – Sample size
Olay™ Regenerist Luminous Dark Circle Correcting HydraSwirl™ Eye Cream ($28.99) – Full size
Rimmel Scandaleyes Rockin' Curves ($4.79) – Full size
Simple® Skincare Ultra-Light Gel Moisturizer ($11.79) – Full size
The only items I haven't tried yet are the Rimmel Scandaleyes Rockin' Curves and the Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleansing Cloths.  I was initially 'ho-hum' regarding the Burt's Bee's Sedona Sands lip pencil, but I think it looks pretty good on and the wear was comfortable, so overall I'm really pleased with this box!  The stated value is $68, but my calculations based on some online sites was $63.31 - still a really good deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment