...

Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Countdown to Gorgeous Days 10 and 11: Glee Radiance and Risk Taking

Disclaimer: I purchased this.
I'm impressed with the attention to detail put into the Countdown to Gorgeous advent calendar by bareMinerals. For example, Day 10's saying is "Be Radiant", and behind the door is Glee Radiance. Looks like some thought went into the items and their sayings, which adds to the experience!
Glee Radiance is a face powder/luminizer that is peachy pink in color.  The shimmer is on the more subdued side, but it does give a glow that does not emphasize skin imperfections. My camera did not want to focus on it for some reason :-( If you are super fair you may be able to use it as a blush. It's not super evident on my face in the pictures I took, although you can make it out as my inner eye color in the picture below.
Day 11 brought another Marvelous Moxie lip gloss, this time the copper shimmer Risk Taker. It's the darkest and most pigmented of the three I've received from this calendar, but does look more sheer on my lips than in my arm swatch.
The Marvelous Moxie glosses are a stickier gloss with an obvious tack when you rub your lips together, but they do wear really well for me. I'm a fan and considering I had not tried them before this advent calendar, they are a nice find.
Less than two weeks til Christmas and only 5 more working days! I'm slowly tackling my to do list at work and there is light at the end of the tunnel.....

No comments:

Post a Comment