...

Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Countdown to Gorgeous Days 18 and 19: Be Natural and Colorful

Disclaimer: I purchased these.
Is it possible to be both natural and colorful when it comes to makeup? I'm not so sure, but I'll roll with it for now.  Day 18 of the Countdown to Gorgeous advent calendar by bareMinerals brings another Marvelous Moxie lip gloss, this time in the sweet pink shimmer Smooth Talker.
Smooth Talker has a fine gold shimmer in the mix, which makes it slightly warmer in tone and something I will happily wear.
Day 19 brings the Plumberry Pop of Passion Lip Oil Balm, which is indeed quite colorful. Plumberry is the most vibrant of the Pop of Passion balms I've received thus far, but still within my comfort zone.
The oil rich formula of these make them especially nice now that the weather has turned colder and my already dry lips need even more moisture.
Hmm, I need to layer Smooth Talker over Plumberry and see what that looks like. Maybe tomorrow, which will be the beginning of my Christmas break!
I have an exciting trip to the pet store planned to wash my Westie Lulu in their DIY Pet Washing station. It's only $5 on Wet Dog Wednesday (usually $10), which is a steal considering they provide shampoo, towels, and everything else you could need to bath and groom your dog. I think Lulu actually likes it, and I love it :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment