- Stone Crop: hydrating and nourishing for uneven skin tones
- Lemon: contains high amounts of Vitamin C, antioxidant
- Bioflavonoids: fights against free radicals, protective agent
- Honey: nourishing and moisturizing agent
- Biocomplex™: functions as an antioxidant booster of Vitamin A, Vitamin C Ester, Vitamin E, Coenzyme Q10, Alpha Lipoic Acid
Eminence is a Hungarian company that specializes in organic skincare products, and they are on the higher end of the spectrum cost wise. The Stone Crop Masque retails for $48.00 and can be purchased from online retailers like Skin1, Buy Natural Skincare, and Dermstore or at spas that carry the line. It's a nice splurge that I was introduced to at the spa I frequent, and I've been able to sample quite a few of their products. Overall, I find the quality and the ingredients to be top notch. If you would like to see how Eminence products are made, click here.