...

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Eminence Stone Crop Masque

Stone Crop Masque is a healing and hydrating masque for oily to mature skin, irritated skin types, and those with uneven skin tones.  Key ingredients are:
  • Stone Crop: hydrating and nourishing for uneven skin tones
  • Lemon: contains high amounts of Vitamin C, antioxidant
  • Bioflavonoids: fights against free radicals, protective agent
  • Honey: nourishing and moisturizing agent
  • Biocomplex™: functions as an antioxidant booster of Vitamin A, Vitamin C Ester, Vitamin E, Coenzyme Q10, Alpha Lipoic Acid
Stone crop is an exotic succulent that can increase the moisture content of skin as well as reduce uneven pigmentation, and you will see bits of it in the masque.  This has a cooling effect when I put it on, so it feels quite refreshing.  In the summer this feels great and this would be a good masque to use if you've gotten too much sun.  I usually leave on for 20-30 minutes while I'm watching TV or playing on the computer and after rinsing my skin feels soft and I feel pampered.


Eminence is a Hungarian company that specializes in organic skincare products, and they are on the higher end of the spectrum cost wise.  The Stone Crop Masque retails for $48.00 and can be purchased from online retailers like Skin1, Buy Natural Skincare, and Dermstore or at spas that carry the line.  It's a nice splurge that I was introduced to at the spa I frequent, and I've been able to sample quite a few of their products.  Overall, I find the quality and the ingredients to be top notch.  If you would like to see how Eminence products are made, click here.



No comments:

Post a Comment