I was sent:
- beautyblender - a hot pink sponge to help apply foundation for an airbrushed look.
- Jouer Luminizing Moisture Tint in Golden - a tinted moisturizer with SPF 20. The color blends nicely with my skin tone.
- Orofluido Beauty Elixir - a hair treatment featuring argan, linseed, and cyperus oils to keep hair smooth and sleek. I applied this to my skin and it is very smooth with no oily residue. The scent is pleasantly soft.
- Violent Lips - temporary lip tattoos in silver glitter. Bold!
- Heart shaped hot pink nail file - this will be perfect for my purse.
- Six free digital downloads from indie rock band Green River Ordinance.
All of these products are new to me so it will be fun to try them out. I have no idea when I would wear glittery silver lips other than for Halloween, but I'll try them and post a picture on the blog soon. The instructions were a little daunting - you cut the stencil to fit your lips and then wet it to apply the glitter, so it should be interesting to see what I end up with. Value wise, just the beautyblender and Violent Lips would come to about $27, so for a $10 investment, that's not bad. Overall, I'm pleased with February's Birchbox. Happy Valentine's Day to me!