...

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Orofluido Beauty Elixir

I may be in love.  With a hair oil - Orofluido Beauty Elixir - to be exact.  I've got straight, somewhat thick, fine hair.  In the deep South with the almost constant humidity, that can translate to limp, frizzed, cannot retain a curl hair.  Orofluido helps with the limp and frizzed part.  This picture was taken on a humid, still damp outside day.  My hair is smooth, swingy, soft, and generally just felt great.  You know how a "good hair day" feels?  Well, this was it.  Two days in a row even, which is how long I've been using Orofluido since I got it in my February Birchbox shipment. 


I use 3 drops, rub into still damp hair, and comb through.  Orofluido contains argan oil, which is rich in fatty acids but lightweight, helping to condition and soften hair.  Linseed oil helps with shine by smoothing the hair cuticle.  Cyperus oil, high in fatty acids and tocopherol, provides natural protection from free radicals while imparting softness and volume to the hair.  Orofluido is even supposed to cut down on drying time, and come to think of it, my hair was almost dry before I went to blow dry it.  Scented with vanilla and amber, the fragrance is soft and pleasant but not obtrusive.  I read many reviews of this on the web, and I have yet to find a negative one.  There are probably some out there, but the reviews I read were glowing.  


Orofluido (3.4 oz) retails for $29.99 on the Birchbox site but I've seen it for less on Amazon and as high as $39.99 on some other online retailers.  I will be purchasing a full size of this before I run out of my sample, it is that good!  

Update:  I purchased the full size Orofluido Beauty Elixir from Birchbox and am still in love!  I had enough Birchbox points built up that the Orofluido cost me $9.99, a twenty dollar savings from the regular price of $29.99.  Doing happy dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment