...

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Holland Collection by OPI

I picked up seven of the twelve available polishes from OPI's Holland collection yesterday!  I was hoping the spa I frequent would have them in by now, and sure enough they had them all, including the mini 4-pack "dutch treats".  I love mini sets for several reasons, including that there are usually colors in them I wouldn't be motivated to purchase but end up loving.  The coral red and pinks in dutch treats fall in that category - they are really stunning!
Wooden Shoe Like to Know?, I Don't Give a Rotterdam!, Gouda Gouda Two Shoes

I Have a Herring Problem, Red Lights Ahead...Where?, Kiss Me on My Tulips, Pedal Faster Suzi!
Here are some close up bottle shots of the colors with shimmer so you can get an idea of the color variations:
Gouda Gouda Two Shoes

I Don't Give a Rotterdam!

I Have a Herring Problem

Pedal Faster Suzi!

Wooden Shoe Like to Know?

Have you picked up any of the polishes from the Holland collection yet?  Any favorites?  My first nail of the day from this set will feature Gouda Gouda Two Shoes, a color that grabbed me once I saw it in person.

No comments:

Post a Comment