Fortunately, I was able to get the conditioner for free as part of my Ulta rewards and bought the shampoo so I could try both. So what did I think? Here are my pro's and con's for the shampoo and conditioner.
- Smells just like the Beauty Elixer, so if you like that, you'll like these. Personally, I like the amber vanilla scent.
- Both the shampoo and conditioner contain Argan, Cyperys, and Linseed oils, which help condition and protect hair.
- Packaging is pretty.
- My hair is easy to comb after using the conditioner.
- Hair is soft and shiny after use.
- Shampoo contains sulfates.
- Price (I'd classify these as mid-range, as they run about $15 each).
Disclosure: I got the conditioner as an Ulta member's reward and purchased the shampoo.