|September Eco Emi|
- Burts Bees 10 ct. facial cleansing towelettes: I haven't tried this and do use cleansing towelettes, so looking forward to trying these.
- Silken Earth Powder Blush in Honey Bronze by Aubrey Organics: the powder base on these is formulated from silk, which is rich in amino acids.
- Organic milk chocolate Angell crisp bar: Fair trade, gluten free, and quite delicious, I must say.
- Original Green Teal Leaf Mints by SEN CHA
- Lip balm by Good Fortune: I didn't receive one, hmmm.
- Beauty Rejuvenating Night Creme by Biao Beauty: Interestingly, the booklet that was included for Biao Beauty is both hefty and stunning, but the sample itself is just a foil packet. The products do sound intriguing!
- Skin Detox and Green Tea Blueberry Slim Life: I believe I got a substitute, as mine are Yogi teas.
- Organic Soy Nut Trail Mixby Crum Creek Mills
- Soft Conditioner & Bubbling Body Wash by SparkleHearts
- Lavendar Sea Laundry Detergent by Safonique: Oddly, I'm the most excited about the laundry detergent. Strange, I know.
Disclosure: I subscribe to Eco Emi for $15 per month.