- Delizioso Skincare Watermelon & CoQ10 face mask ($10)
- Natural Luxury Relax & Relieve Stress Bath Tea ($4.50)
- Natural Luxury Rejuvenating & Nourishing Under Eye Serum ($32)
- Petal Organics Glow & Shine Facial Primer ($10)
- Temptations Bath n'Body Lime in de Coconut Body Sprinz ($5.50)
- Ferro Cosmetics Desert Rose blush ($6)
- Shea Terra Whipped Shea Butter in Rooibos & Berries ($6)
- Kitty Kosmetics Red Raspberries Natural Soap Heart ($4)
- The All Natural Face Warm Honey eyeshadow and vegan eyeshadow primer ($4.50)
- La Mellite Mandarin Expresso Body Scrub ($5)
- Dr. Emerald Hair Restoration Spray ($9)
- Dr. Emerald Natural Hand Sanitizer ($5.60)
- Dr. Emerald Natural Anti-Microbial Hand Soap in Forest Dew ($5)
The Natural Beauty Box, but I'm currently doing month-to-month. The cut off dates for purchasing the next month's box is the 22nd of each month, so the current box being offered would be November. I missed signing up for October's box because I wanted to see the contents of September first. There is a set number of boxes available, so it's first come first served, and subscriptions are available internationally as well.
Overall, I think it's a great box if you like natural/organic beauty products and do not want the lifestyle or other items included in subscription boxes like Eco-Emi. Discount codes are available for each item and the products can be purchased from parent company The Natural Beauty Store. The value of the items is wonderful for the $20 I spent, and I hope that continues!
Disclosure: I purchased this.