First off, I view this as more of a primer than a BB cream. It does not provide enough coverage for me to wear on it's own, but it does do a good job of smoothing and mattifying my skin. I've had equal success with using powder and liquid foundations on top of Naked Skin. Liquid foundations blend more easily and I have less issues with foundation settling into my pores.
- Perfects: Optical blurring pigment instantly evens out skin tone and minimizes pores, lines, wrinkles and redness.
- Protects: SPF 20 shields skin from sun damage and Pepha®-Protect helps inhibit DNA damage.
- Treats: Vitasource™ and dGlyage® firm skin, improve elasticity and provide measurable anti-aging benefits.
- Primes: Extremely blendable formula creates a smooth finish so makeup goes on beautifully and stays put.
- Hydrates: Moisturizing but never greasy, Naked Skin Beauty Balm hydrates skin instantly and improves hydration over time.
Disclaimer: I purchased this.