My go to hairspray for years as been Suave Max Hold. It takes me forever to finish a full bottle as I probably use it only a few times a week at best, but I find it does the job. At about $3.50 a bottle, can't beat that!
The last of my favorite items is Prime Time eye primer by Bare Minerals. This may actually have taken the top spot in my eye primer arsenal, as I find it consistently works well for me. I've gone through several of these sample sizes and it may be time to buy a full sized one. Other items of note that I liked: BeeKind shampoo by Gilchrist & Soames and the HD facial primer by Makeup Forever.
Middle of the pack items for me were:
- Spackle facial primer by Laura Geller - eh.
- Rock Star hand creme by Julep - I wish it wasn't fragranced.
- Fix Malibu Immaculate Conception facial serum - I'm ambivalent about the silicone feel/finish.
- Urban Decay Naked 3.5 foundation sample: I could not find a good color match for my skin.
- Frederic Fekkai Shea Butter moisturizing shampoo and conditioner: Fekkai products just don't inspire much in me, for some reason.
- Urban Decay eye primer: the new formula does not work as well as the old one for me.
- Burt's Bees Shea Butter hand cream: it had a weird feel - I could feel it on, kind of like it did not fully absorb.
- DHC Olive-Corn body scrub: eh.
- Goldfadden MD Wake Up Call overnight regenerative face treat: I'd need more time to really evaluate, but it didn't really make an impression one way or the other.
- Goldfadden MD Vital Boost even skintone daily moisturizer: ditto.
- Lorac Special Effects mascara and primer: lackluster in every sense of the word.
- Bare Minerals Flawless Definition mascara: smudges on me.