...

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Golden Black Water Resistant Eyeliner by Jane Cosmetics

Jane Cosmetic's Water Resistant Eyeliner is a budget friendly ($8) liquid eyeliner that is supposed to be long-wearing and water-resistant, both of which are true.  It was also fairly easy to get a precise line with the long, thin brush.
Golden Black is a dirty gold, with gold flecks suspended in a blackish gel base.  It doesn't provide opaque coverage, as you can see in the swatches below, but it does provide color with glints of gold. 
There were times I'd look in the mirror and see gold sparkles, depending on the light.  I quite liked the look, as it didn't scream 'glitter' to me, although I'm sure you could amp up that effect with a thicker line.
 Don't forget to enter the Clinique GWP giveaway!

2 comments:

  1. what a gorgeous way to wear a glitter liner! I'm definitely trying this the next time I'm at an Ulta!

    www.lilting-grace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete