...

Thursday, July 3, 2014

My Sunshine Lip & Cheek Gel Stain by Vincent Longo

Disclaimer:  I purchased these.  Links provided for convenience only.
I took advantage of a deal recently that may be my biggest score this year:  6 lip and cheek gel stains by Vincent Longo, all for $16.99.  Not $16.99 each (regularly priced $24), mind you, but $16.99 for all six of them.  More about the details of that later, but let me show you what may be my favorite lip/cheek gel stain formula to date!
Vincent Longo's Lip and Cheek Gel Stains are supposed to deliver a healthy-looking, sheer flush to the cheeks and lips featuring a breathable, hypoallergenic, liquid formula.  I'm happy to say that these really do deliver, and are a breeze to use as well.  I find them easy to blend and with enough pigment to produce noticeable color that indeed looks like a natural flush. 
My Sunshine is an orange leaning red that really packed a lasting punch of color on my lips.  Love it!  This is two layers with clear balm on top - I apply one layer, let it dry and then another.  For cheek wear, I apply a few dots and then quickly use a brush to blend.  My Sunshine's name and color are just perfect for this time of year, as it's supposed to be 96 today.  My poor air conditioner.
So where is this deal?  All Cosmetics Wholesale, and I only found out about it because I signed up to receive their emails a while back.  This was my first time purchasing from them, and to be honest I was a bit hesitant as I had no idea what to expect.  All I can say is that the products arrived in 2 days (!), were packaged appropriately, and in good condition.  I have no idea if they are expired, as the one site I know to check for those types of things, http://checkcosmetic.net/,  doesn't feature Vincent Longo.  They smell fine and perform nicely though, so I'm quite pleased.  Score!

No comments:

Post a Comment