...

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Fiery Red & Bold Blush Colour Riche Pop Balms by L'Oreal

I've got two of the four new Colour Riche Pop Balms that L'oreal released not long ago - Fiery Red and Bold Blush.  This are supposed to be a moisturizing lip balm that provides sheer color, and they deliver on both counts!
Bold Blush, Fiery Red
Bold Blush is a medium cool leaning bubble gum pink.  The formula applies smoothly and color can be built up, although balm is the operative word here.  These do no irritate my lips like some balm formulas do, and I find them moisturizing with about a 3 hour wear time.
Fiery Red is a bit of misnomer, as I find the color more of a soft strawberry.  It's a very wearable red for me, and I like the translucent gel like quality to it.  It's less pigmented than say, the Revlon Colorburst Lip Butters in Candy Apple or Cherry Tart, with more of a balm like texture.
Fiery Red
The Colour Riche Pop Balms are about $7-$8 depending on location, and I got mine from Ulta during a 40% off sale.  Très like! 

Dont forget to enter the Clinique GWP set giveaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment