...

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Earthen Rock Brown Linear Intense Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner by L'Oreal

 Disclaimer:  I purchased this.
I've been lusting after some of the Lancome felt tip Artliners for a while but have balked at paying their price ($30.50).  So, I satisfied my urge with the less expensive ($8.99)  Linear Intense Felt Tip Liquid in Earthern Rock Brown by L'Oreal, the parent company of Lancome. 
It is nicely pigmented, applies smoothly (I use a series of small strokes when applying liquid liners), and dries down to a semi-matte finish.  I had no smudging, flaking or fading in a full day's wear, so it definitely lives up to it's claim of 8 hours of fade proof color.
Too bad the shade selection is limited to a basic brown and black, as the quality is there and the price is reasonable.  Felt tip liners work great as an upper liner on my hooded eyes as they don't transfer like pencil liners can sometimes, but I need more colors! 

2 comments:

  1. hmm, for some reason I've never seen that liner at the drugstore! Definitely need to go and look for it now! Sounds lovely

    www.lilting-grace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete