...

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

NOTD: Beachy by Revlon Parfumerie

Disclaimer:  I purchased this.
I've been intrigued with Revlon's Parfumerie scented nail polishes, so when there was a sale on them at Rite Aid recently I picked up Beachy.  My selection was based on the soft coppery gold metallic color as opposed to the the fragrance, which I'd seen described mainly as "sweet" online.  However, I couldn't discern a scent at all, but loved how Beachy looks on my nails. 
There are faint brush strokes but nothing that detracted from the overall impression.  I used two coats with Seche Vite top coat (maybe that's why I couldn't detect a fragrance?), and got an impressive week's wear with slight chipping on my dominant hand and just tip wear on the other.  I really like this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment