...

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Bohemia Eye Kaleidoscope from Le Métier de Beauté: May VIP Subscription

Disclaimer:  I purchased this.
The elusive Le Métier de Beauté kaleidoscope. You always hope for one, and 10 months into this year's VIP subscription program, it finally arrived.  Better late than never, I say.
Created specifically for the VIP program, Bohemia features 4 new exclusive shadows.  Zari, a shimmery platinum blonde with great pigmentation:
Sway, a soft muted plum with a matte finish that can also be worn as a blush. This was the least pigmented of the four but can be built up in intensity:
Gitan, a shimmery soft copper that applies like butter:
Chambray, a matte peacock blue:
As always, LMdB shadows can be layered for a multidimensional effect, and application suggestions were thoughtfully included on the enclosed card.

Here are two looks I've done since receiving Bohemia on Monday.  I'm quite happy to have another eye kaleidoscope to add to my collection and that the past 4 months of the VIP program have brought quality items I know I will continue to use.
The current year's plan runs through July and I do not plan on resubscribing for a 4th year as I'm on product overload, but the VIP subscription program seems to be back on a good track!
Wearing Sway as a blush as well

No comments:

Post a Comment