...

Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Nourish & Regenerate: Yogi Surprise Jewelry Subscription for May

Disclaimer:  I purchased this.
May's Yogi Surprise jewelry subscription box is focused on how we renew, nourish and regenerate ourselves:
The sandalwood, pearl, and amazonite mala necklace is gorgeous!  I love how the wood looks with the soft white and green beads and it definitely evokes spring for me. 
Sandalwood is a traditionally used wood for mala necklaces and is supposed to attract positive subtle vibrations, clear perceptions, promote tranquility and a positive frame of mind.  Sandalwood is also purported to be an antidepressant, antiseptic, insecticidal, and sedative wood and is therefore used to assist the immune system in the healing process and prevention of illness (source).  It also smells good :-) 
Pearls symbolize purity and stimulate the mind in clarity and wisdom.  Amazonite is thought to dispel worries, fears, anger, and irritation and also helps to balance mood swings. 
This month's bracelet features 6 labradorite beads paired with white jade.  Labradorite is known as a protector stone and is thought to bring natural intuitive abilities to light.  I'm a believer in intuition and have had occasional premonitory dreams since I was a child.  They are not usually anything of great significance, but I'm no longer surprised when I dream of someone I haven't seen or talked to in years and then run into them the next day or they shoot me an email.  White jade is supposed to block distractions and aid in decision making and protect you from negative energies.
I've been enjoying stacking my Yogi Surprise bracelets and love how this new addition looks in the mix. 
May's chocolate offering is from Lovely Candy Co. and is reminiscent of Tootsie Rolls but with more natural ingredients.  They taste great and do not stick to your teeth, so count me a fan.
Great month!  So now I should have plenty of protection, peace and tranquility all while making good decisions fueled by my sharpened intuition and laser-like perceptions.  Bring it on.

2 comments:

  1. How do you sign up for this? How much does it cost? I might be interested.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The jewelry subscription is $24.99/month, although it looks like they have a 10% off deal going on right now. Here is my referral code if you are interested: https://yogisurprise.com/pure?ys=10344

      Delete