...

Monday, May 2, 2016

Light on Your Lips Lipstick in Stepping Out by Julep: Lots to Like Here

Disclaimer:  I purchased this.
I've gotten to where I try not to buy new lipsticks or glosses because I have so many.  It's tough though, because new products are released and I fall victim to that "pretty! new!" dopamine rush.  Example:  ColourPop had a 20% flash sale this past weekend and I was going to buy some of their new lip products. The site crashed, however, which was the brake I needed because the reality is I would buy colors I most likely already have, and I have more than enough. So that's where shopping your stash becomes important, which is what I'll do instead.
For example, spring is the season when I gravitate towards coral pinks and coral reds.  Stepping Out ($22) Light on Your Lips lipstick by Julep falls right in that sweet spot with it's light coral red cream finish.
Plus, I'm really liking the formula with it's plethora of interesting ingredients, such as shea butter, coffee seed oil, rosehip oil, hibiscus extract, sunflower seed oil, and squalane. 
I think Julep's cosmetic offerings tend to fly under the radar, but they are coming out with some strong products. I received Stepping Out as part of a mystery box, which means I paid a fraction of the cost for a really good lipstick. It's glossy with good color and comfortable to wear - pretty much what I look for when it comes to lipstick.

No comments:

Post a Comment